Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- 12 spears fresh asparagus (medium size)
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- black pepper
- Set the oven to 350°F to preheat.After rinsing the asparagus with water, chop off the tough parts of the stem.Drizzle olive oil on the asparagus spears.
- Salt and pepper to enhance the flavor.
- Wrap half a strip of bacon around each asparagus.
- Repeat until all the ingredients are used up.
- Arrange the wrapped asparagus on a baking sheet in a way that they don’t overlap.
- Leave in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Wait till the vegetable is tender.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Best served warm.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:11.