Keto Chicken Broccoli Bacon Cheese Patties
- 1 cup chicken breasts (shredded)
- 1 cup broccoli (shredded)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon (shredded)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a small skillet on medium heat and sauté the chopped bacon until it becomes crispy.
- Set aside.In a food processor, put the broccoli and chicken.
- Mix them well until fully combined.
- Season with the salt and pepper to adjust the taste to your liking.Transfer some of the broccoli mixture to a baking sheet sprayed with coconut oil.
- Stuff the mixture in only half of the containers and make sure not to fill it to the rim.
- Add the cheese and crispy bacon as a filling, then top with the remaining mixture of broccoli.Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove and serve while hot.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:41.