- 2 ounces cocoa butter (organic)
- 1 1/2 ounces cacao powder (organic)
- 2 ounces syrup (organic)
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia extract (organic)
- 1 teaspoon spices (organic)
- 1 pinch salt (organic)
- 1 cup almonds (organic)
- 1 large egg whites
- 3 tablespoons erythritol (organic)
- Bring a little water to the boil in a saucepan, and then reduce the heat so the water is only simmering.
- Suspend a small to medium size heat resistant bowl over the water.
- Don't allow the bowl to touch the simmering water.
- Add the cocoa butter.
- It's best if you let it melt before you add in other ingredients.
- Mix, until all the ingredients are melted and well combined.
- Warning: Do not let any water come inside the bowl! Add as much stevia extract as you like, to taste.
- As for all other spices or salt, add them if you wish.
- I, myself, love a bit salted chocolate, with red hot chilli powder added to it, for example.
- Pour the chocolate into silicone moulds or small bowls or plates, lined with parchment paper.
- Add crushed nuts, if you wish.
- Put into the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:11.