Low Carb Chocolate Macadamia Fudge
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa (softened)
- 3 tablespoons erythritol
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 ounces butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts (softened)
- Line a rectangle 11 x 7in tin with parchment paper.Melt the butter and leave to cool slightly.
- Hot butter will cause the mixture to curdle.Mix cream cheese, cocoa, erythritol and vanilla extract with a hand mixer on low speed to prevent the cocoa from coating the kitchen.Slowly add the butter whilst the mixer is on low speed and mix for 3 minutes.Add the chopped macadamia nuts and combine.Pour the mix into the lined tin and refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting into 24 squares and enjoying.
- The fudge is best served from the fridge as it will melt if left out for too long.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:50.