Easy Steak Roll Ups Recipe With Veggies Low-Carb, Keto
- 2 carrots (cut into thin strips)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1/2 zucchini (cut into thin strips
- 1/2 yellow squash (cut into thin strips)
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin tip (cut into thin strips)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (cut into thin strips)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine all ingredients for the marinade in a zip lock bag.
- Cut the steak into 1 inch thick strips, about 6 inches long.
- Ad to the bag, seal and marinate for at least 15 minutes, or overnight.
- When ready to cook the steak, heat olive oil in a grill skillet, over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 strip of each red pepper zucchini, squash and carrot and put them on one side of the steak strips, then roll.
- Use a toothpick to secure them if you'd like.
- Cook roll ups for 3 minutes per side, until the desired doneness is reached.
- Recipe Notes The veggies inside the roll ups are pretty crunchy and may be undercooked to some people.
- If you prefer them to be fully cooked and very soft, I suavest that you cook them in some olive oil in the skillet before you roll them with the steak for 2-3 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:33:59.