Pesto Keto Crackers
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic (pressed)
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, pepper, salt and baking powder and whisk until smooth. Add basil, cayenne, and garlic and stir until evenly combined. Next, add in the pesto and whisk until the dough forms into coarse crumbs. Cut the butter into the cracker mixture with a fork or your fingers until the dough forms into a ball. Transfer the dough onto the prepared cookie sheet and spread out the dough thinly until it’s about 1 ½ mm thick.
- Make sure the thickness is the same throughout so that the crackers bake evenly. Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 14-17 minutes until light golden brown in color. Once the dough has finished baking, remove it from the oven. Cut into crackers of the desired size or break into pieces.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:37.