Philly Cheesesteak Keto Roll
- 5 slices roast beef deli meat
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 2 ounces pork rind (We use these!)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (We use these!)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour (We use these!)
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper (We use these!)
- 1/8 cup onions (We use these!)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (We use these!)
- The RollLay the Roast Beef down on a layer of plastic wrap.
- Overlap each piece slightly.Place the Provolone on top of the Roast Beef, then place the peppers and onions on top of the cheese.Now form the roll.
- Lift up the plastic wrap with 1 hand while making sure none of the ingredients fall out with the other.
- If you just keep lifting the plastic wrap it should form a nice roll.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:28.