Keto Paleo Meatloaf
- 1 onions (small)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 mushrooms (pack
- 700 grams ground pork
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire (small)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Mince the garlic and onion.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Combine all of the meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl and knead with your hands until combined.
- Stuff the meatloaf mixture in a 9 x 5" loaf pan.
- In a small pot, combine the tomato sauce ingredients and simmer for a couple of minutes just to combine the spices.
- Pour over the loaf pan making sure nothing spills out.
- Place in the oven and bake for 50 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and let rest 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:34.