Keto Bacon Burger Bombs
- 12 slices bacon
- 12 cubes smoked cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces sausages (rounds raw, patties)
- onion powder
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Lay out your sausage rounds on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Dust your sausage with cumin, onion powder, salt and pepper. Place a piece of cheese in the middle of the sausage rounds. Form a ball around the cheese with the sausage.
- Roll it in your hands to make a good circle shape. Wrap your bacon around the sausage balls. Bake at 350°F for an hour.
- Enjoy with your favorite burger condiments!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:14.