Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- 4 ounces cream cheese (– room temperature)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (– room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs (– room temperature)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (– room temperature)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener (Granular)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 50 fresh blueberries
- 1 cup Swerve Sweetener (Granular)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Take your cream cheese, eggs, and butter out to reach room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Line the muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Blend cream cheese and butter with a hand mixer till combined.
- Add lemon juice, lemon extract, vanilla extract and lemon zest and continue mixing till it’s blended.
- Add almond milk and eggs and mix until smooth.
- In another bowl combine – sugar, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum and salt.
- Slowly add flour mix to the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Scoop muffin mix into the muffin pan Add four blueberries into the middle or anywhere inside each muffin.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until tops start to turn golden brown.
- Let cool 10 minutes then glaze.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:27.