Asian Sesame Beef Salad Recipe [Paleo, Keto]
- 1/2 pound beef (cut into cubes)
- 1/4 cup tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- avocado oil
- cubed beef
- 6 ounces iceberg lettuce (cut into cubes)
- 2 tablespoons green onions (cut into cubes)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1/4 zucchini (shredded)
- 1/4 small carrots (cut into cubes)
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds (cut into cubes)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil (cut into cubes)
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar
- salt (to taste)
- INSTRUCTIONS Place the tamari sauce and sesame oil in a bowl and marinate the beef in the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the vegetables (if you haven’t done so already) and put them together in a bowl.
- Sauté the marinated beef in a frying pan until they’re cooked.
- Toss everything together with the dressing ingredients.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:30.