- 12 ounces coffee
- 2 tablespoons oil (We use this!)
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum (We use this!)
- Make coffee and place in fridge for as long it takes to get cold.
- You can also make it the night before so it's ready to go in the morning.Add cold coffee and the rest of the ingredients to a blender and combine until frothy.
- **Use less than 1 tbsp of MCT Oil if you have not built up your tolerance to it!!**Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:42.