Thai Peanut Curry with Chicken | Keto, Dairy Free
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (minced)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- liquid stevia (minced)
- Heat the coconut oil over medium high heat in a large skillet.
- Add the garlic and cook for about a minute or so, then add the cut up chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper and continue cooking until chicken has cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan, and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium, and add the coconut milk, red curry paste, fish sauce, and peanut butter to the pan.
- Combine all the ingredients using a whisk and allow it to come to a simmer.
- Taste and add stevia if desired.
- (I added about 15 drops)
- Return cooked chicken to the pan and stir it in with the sauce, cooking over medium heat until the chicken is hot.
- Serve as is, or over cauliflower rice, zucchini noodles or shirataki noodles
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:42.