Chili Garlic Hot Wings - Keto/Paleo/Whole 30
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings (and drumettes)
- 2 tablespoons almond flour (and drumettes)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup Thai chili garlic s (and drumettes)
- 2 tablespoons ghee (and drumettes)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (and drumettes)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375' Combine the almond flour and salt and pepper in a large bowl and coat the chicken in the mixture Place baking rack on baking sheet and place the chicken in an even layer.
- Can also line sheet pan with parchment paper Cook chicken for about 60 minutes or until cooked through While the chicken is cooking, put hot sauce and ghee in a small saucepan over medium/low heat, just to heat up When chicken is done cooking, turn to broil for 1-2 minutes to crisp it up Toss the chicken in a large bowl with the hot sauce mixture to until chicken is full coated Serve on a platter and top with sesame seeds, cilantro and lime wedges
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:12.