Easy Zucchini Pork Ramen Soup
- 3 ounces pork meat (cut into small cubes)
- 1 eggs (hard boiled),
- 1 tablespoon olive oil ,
- 1 zucchini (small),
- 2 cups water (cut into small cubes)
- 1 tablespoon onions (cut into small cubes)
- 1 clove garlic (cut into small cubes)
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce (cut into small cubes)
- salt ,
- For the noodles, chop the zucchini into slivers then into julienne. Slice as finely as possible. Place a saucepan over medium heat. Pour in the olive oil and wait until heated. Sauté the diced pork with minced garlic, pepper, and salt, just enough to season the meat for 3 minutes.Pour some water or the broth, if available. Simmer for around 15 minutes over medium heat.Toss the zucchini slices into the pan together with the onion and soy sauce. Add more salt and pepper to adjust the flavor. Cook for an additional 5 minutes. Remove and transfer to a bowl.Best served hot with a boiled egg on the side. Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:16.