Easy Zucchini Pork Ramen Soup
- 3 ounces pork meat (cut into small cubes)
- 1 eggs (hard boiled)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 zucchini (small)
- 2 cups water (cut into small cubes)
- 1 tablespoon onions (cut into small cubes)
- 1 clove garlic (cut into small cubes)
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce (cut into small cubes)
- For the noodles, chop the zucchini into slivers then into julienne.
- Slice as finely as possible.
- Place a saucepan over medium heat.
- Pour in the olive oil and wait until heated.
- Sauté the diced pork with minced garlic, pepper, and salt, just enough to season the meat for 3 minutes.Pour some water or the broth, if available.
- Simmer for around 15 minutes over medium heat.Toss the zucchini slices into the pan together with the onion and soy sauce.
- Add more salt and pepper to adjust the flavor.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove and transfer to a bowl.Best served hot with a boiled egg on the side.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:16.