Low Carb Waffles
- 1/4 cup coco (Unsweetened, Powder We Use This!)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (Unsweetened, Powder We Use This!)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter (Unsweetened, Powder We Use This!)
- 1 ounce Bakers Chocolate Bar (Unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (Unsweetened, Powder We Use This!)
- 40 drops liquid stevia (Unsweetened, Powder We Use This!)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine coco powder, coconut flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and set aside.In another bowl add the cream cheese and microwave for 20-30 seconds until soft.
- Add the eggs and stevia to the same bowl and combine using a hand mixer.Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and combine using hand mixer.Chop up the bakers chocolate and add to a microwave safe bowl.
- Add the butter to the same bowl and microwave for 40 seconds.
- Using a spoon combine until butter and chocolate are fully incorporated.Add the chocolate mixture to the batter and combine using a hand mixer.
- Pour 1/4th of the batter into the center of the hot waffle iron and close the lid.
- Repeat until all waffles are complete.
- Serve warm and enjoy!Store left overs in a ziploc bag in the fridge up to 10 days.NOTE: The batter will make 4 medium waffles!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:26.