Keto Golden Turmeric Iced Latte
- 2 cups coconut milk (480 ml/ 16 fl oz)
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (480 ml/ 16 fl oz)
- 2 tablespoons turmeric (480 ml/ 16 fl oz)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (480 ml/ 16 fl oz)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (480 ml/ 16 fl oz)
- 2 tablespoons erythritol (480 ml/ 16 fl oz)
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil (480 ml/ 16 fl oz)
- ice (to taste)
- Grate the ginger and turmeric.
- Id recommend using protective gloves as the turmeric will stain your fingers.
- Same applies to your kitchen work top or chopping board so best to avoid your most loved surfaces.
- Place the coconut and almond milk in a pan .
- Add the grated turmeric, ginger, vanilla, black pepper.
- Optionally, add erythritol and MCT oil (extra energy boost).
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Strain through a muslin cloth and discard the spices.
- Option to add the extra coconut oil, my favourite, stir and pour into a hand blender and pulse until frothy.
- Allow to cool.
- Option to then place in the fridge for approximately 15 minutes until chilled.
- Place ice in a glass and pour over the Dairy Free Iced Golden Milk Latte.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:12:38.