The Ultimate Low-Carb Cocktail
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice (80 ml/ 2.7 fl oz)
- 1/2 cup gin (80 ml/ 2.7 fl oz)
- 2 cups carbonated water (80 ml/ 2.7 fl oz)
- ice cubes
- 3 cucumber (slices
- liquid stevia (80 ml/ 2.7 fl oz)
- Place a few mint leaves in an ice cube tray.
- Fill them up with water and freeze until solid (I used large ball ice molds but you can use a regular ice cube tray).
- Slice the cucumber and juice the lime.
- Place a few ice cubes into two glasses.
- Add gin, lime juice, cucumber slices and top them with sparkling water.
- Optionally, mix in 3-5 drops of liquid stevia into each glass.
- Garnish with fresh lime slices, cucumber and mint.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:40:12.