Keto Rocket Fuel Latte Blocks
- 1/4 cup butter (cacao)
- 1/4 cup ghee (cacao)
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seed butter (cacao)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla beans (cacao)
- 8 drops alcohol (cacao)
- 1/4 cup gelatin (cacao)
- Add cacao butter, ghee, sunflower butter, vanilla bean and stevia to a small saucepan.
- Melt ingredients on low heat.Meanwhile, add Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides or Collagen Protein Beef Gelatin to a small dish.
- Scoop about 3 tablespoons of the hot oils into the bowl with gelatin and stir to combine, until smooth.
- Drop mixture into saucepan.
- Remove from heat and whisk until combined.Pour completed mixture into square silicon molds.
- Transfer to the freezer to chill for 1-2 hours.
- Keep them stored in an airtight container until ready to use (up to 2 months)When ready to enjoy, drop the block into a mug, cover with freshly brewed coffee or tea and use a milk frother (this IKEA one is the best, and so inexpensive!) to blend the ingredients.Makes 4 blocks for 4 coffees.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:32.