Low-Carb Starbucks Pink Drink
- 4 bags green tea (acai)
- 8 hibiscus flowers (acai)
- 2 cups boiling water (acai)
- 1/4 cup erythritol (acai)
- 1 1/3 cups coconut milk (acai)
- 2 cups strawberries (acai)
- ice (for serving),
- 20 drops liquid stevia (acai)
- First, prepare the tea. Place 4 acai green tea bags into a jar and add 6-8 hibiscus flowers (or 4 hibiscus tea bags). Pour in boiling water and let it sit for 3-5 minutes. Using a spoon, remove the tea bags and hibiscus flowers. While still warm, add Erythritol and stir with a spoon until completely dissolved. Let the tea cool down completely before making the drink - or refrigerate overnight. Place the chilled tea and strawberries into a blender and pulse until smooth and frothy. Keep a few strawberries for garnish. Note: it works with other berries too. Try raspberries or blackberries instead! Pour into serving glasses filled with ice cubes and add coconut milk (1/3 cup per serving). Top with the reserved sliced strawberries. Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:39:11.