Low-Carb Starbucks Pink Drink
- 4 bags green tea (acai)
- 8 hibiscus flowers (acai)
- 2 cups boiling water (acai)
- 1/4 cup erythritol (acai)
- 1 1/3 cups coconut milk (acai)
- 2 cups strawberries (acai)
- ice (for serving)
- 20 drops liquid stevia (acai)
- First, prepare the tea.
- Place 4 acai green tea bags into a jar and add 6-8 hibiscus flowers (or 4 hibiscus tea bags).
- Pour in boiling water and let it sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Using a spoon, remove the tea bags and hibiscus flowers.
- While still warm, add Erythritol and stir with a spoon until completely dissolved.
- Let the tea cool down completely before making the drink - or refrigerate overnight.
- Place the chilled tea and strawberries into a blender and pulse until smooth and frothy.
- Keep a few strawberries for garnish.
- Note: it works with other berries too.
- Top with the reserved sliced strawberries.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:39:11.