Beef Meatballs With Mint Gremolata
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/8 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon seasoning (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons mint (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- For the meatballs:Put together all of the ingredients for the meatball in a medium bowl.
- Stir well until all are mixed.
- Place a spoonful of the flavored beef in your hands and roll into 1 ½ inch balls.
- Repeat until all the meat is used.Place a nonstick pan over a medium heat.
- Pour some olive oil and wait until heated.
- Brown the meatballs for 2-3 minutes a side until golden on each side.
- Transfer to a paper towel to absorb the oil.
- Set aside.For the gremolata:Use a small bowl to stir together the ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Serve the meatballs in a plate and garnish with the gremolata.
- Best served warm.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:29.