Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 12 ounces diced ham
- 5 ounces mushrooms (chopped)
- 4 ounces onions (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon leaves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound chicken breasts (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces swiss cheese
- Heat the slow cooker on the low setting.To the slow cooker, add the chicken stock, ham, mushrooms, onion, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Cover and let cook.In a large saute pan, over medium-high heat, pan-sear the chicken in butter and garlic until browned.
- Add the chicken, along with all drippings from the pan to the slow cooker.Next, add the heavy cream, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and Swiss cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:55.