Low Carb Vegan Chili Coconut Cauliflower Rice
- 3 cups cauliflower (riced)
- 2/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce (riced)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt (to taste)
- fresh basil (riced)
- Add all ingredients to a covered pan on medium-low heat, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Cook for about 5-10 minutes with the lid on, stirring every minute or so.
- Remove the lid, and continue cooking until the excess liquid cooks off and the cauli rice is soft and creamy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:47.