Zero-Carb Egg Drop Soup Recipe – Keto Friendly!
- 4 cups bone broth (OR 4 cups of water + 2 large boullion cubes)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- freshly ground pepper
- Scramble 2 eggs in a bowl with some fresh pepper and set aside.
- Add bone broth and a pinch of red pepper flakes to a small pot on the stove over high heat.
- Once boiling, slowly stir in the egg mixture and continue to mix until it boils again.
- You’re done! I’ve never had such an easy and tasty lunch.
- If you have scallions, I’m sure they’d make a lovely addition or garnish.
- I feel like there are always scallions in the ones at the restaurants.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:09.