Super Easy Keto Chicken Chili
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (finely sliced into 1/2 inch strips)
- 5 cloves garlic (finely sliced into 1/2 inch strips)
- 1 onions (large
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes (finely sliced into 1/2 inch strips)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ancho chili ground pepper (finely sliced into 1/2 inch strips)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 6 teaspoons onion powder
- 6 ounces cream cheese (finely sliced into 1/2 inch strips)
- Slice the boneless skinless thighs into 1/2 inch strips.
- Toss sliced chicken and all the other ingredients (minus the cream cheese) into the slow cooker.
- Cook on the high setting of your slow cooker for one hour.
- After one hour reduce your slow cooker to the low setting and allow the chili to cook for an additional 3-4 hours until the chicken is fully cooked and shreds easily when stirred.
- Add the 6 ounces of cream cheese once the chili is fully cooked.
- Stir the chili well making sure the chicken is fully shredded and the cream cheese is well incorporated.
- Set the slow cooker to the warm setting until ready to serve.
- Store leftovers in fridge or freezer.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:31:04.