Low-Carb, Keto Strawberry Fat Bombs
- 4 ounces cream cheese (very soft)
- 3 tablespoons butter (very soft)
- 1 cup strawberries (very soft)
- 3 tablespoons erythritol (very soft)
- In a bow, combine the butter and cream cheese.
- Using a fork, mash to combine.
- In a separate bowl mash the strawberries.
- Mix in the sweetener.
- You can either try to incorporate the strawberries into the cream cheese mixture with a spatula, or place everything in a food processor and pulsing a few times.
- Pipe the mixture into ice cube molds and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Keep frozen.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:33:49.