Easy Vanilla Fat Bombs
- 1 cup macadamia nuts (unsalted, 130 g / 4.6 oz)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil (unsalted, 130 g / 4.6 oz)
- 1/4 cup butter (unsalted, 130 g / 4.6 oz)
- 1 vanilla beans (unsalted, 130 g / 4.6 oz)
- 15 drops stevia extract (unsalted, 130 g / 4.6 oz)
- 2 tablespoons erythritol (unsalted, 130 g / 4.6 oz)
- Place the macadamia nuts into a blender and pulse until smooth. Mix with softened butter and coconut oil (room temperature or melted in a water bath). Add powdered Erythritol, stevia vanilla extract - I like to use real vanilla beans, as they add amazing flavour! To "powder" the Erythritol, simply place it in a blender and pulse until fine. I always have 1-2 cups of powdered Erythritol ready to be used. Pour into mini muffin forms or an ice cube tray. You should be able to fill each one about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture to get 14 servings. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and let it solidify. When done, keep refrigerated. Coconut oil and butter get very soft at room temperature. Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:24:41.