Easy Vanilla Fat Bombs
- 1 cup macadamia nuts (unsalted, 130 g / 4.6 oz)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil (unsalted, 130 g / 4.6 oz)
- 1/4 cup butter (unsalted, 130 g / 4.6 oz)
- 1 vanilla beans (unsalted, 130 g / 4.6 oz)
- 15 drops stevia extract (unsalted, 130 g / 4.6 oz)
- 2 tablespoons erythritol (unsalted, 130 g / 4.6 oz)
- Place the macadamia nuts into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Mix with softened butter and coconut oil (room temperature or melted in a water bath).
- Add powdered Erythritol, stevia vanilla extract - I like to use real vanilla beans, as they add amazing flavour! To "powder" the Erythritol, simply place it in a blender and pulse until fine.
- I always have 1-2 cups of powdered Erythritol ready to be used.
- Pour into mini muffin forms or an ice cube tray.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and let it solidify.
- When done, keep refrigerated.
- Coconut oil and butter get very soft at room temperature.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:24:41.