Mango Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil ,
- 2 teaspoons almond butter (wo/salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (wo/salt)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa (wo/salt)
- 5 drops stevia ,
- 1 pinch sea salt ,
- 1/4 cup mango (wo/salt)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese ,
- 1/4 cup butter (wo/salt)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract ,
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- 1 Prepare crusts first. Mixed crust ingredients in a bowl and spoon into the bottom of ice cube tray. Freeze. Meanwhile make the topping. 2 Mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined. I used an electric stand mixer and beat on medium for at least five minutes, until smooth. 3 Spread topping into molds over crust and freeze for at least one hour. 4 Pop open and enjoy these delectable mango cheesecake bites!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:53.