Savory Salmon Fat Bombs
- 1/2 cup full fat cream cheese (100 g / 3.5 oz)
- 1/3 cup butter (100 g / 3.5 oz)
- 1/2 package smoked salmon (100 g / 3.5 oz)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice ,
- 2 tablespoons dill (100 g / 3.5 oz)
- 1 pinch salt (100 g / 3.5 oz)
- Place the cream cheese, butter and smoked salmon into a food processor. Add fresh lemon juice and dill and pulse until smooth. I'm using my Kenwood mixer with a food processor attachment. Line a tray with parchment paper and create small fat bombs using about 2 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture per piece. Garnish with more dill and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours or until firm. Alternatively, simply spoon the mixture into an airtight container. Eat immediately or store in the fridge for up to a week. When ready to be served, just spoon out about 2 1/2 tablespoons per serving. Eat on top of crunchy lettuce leaves or as spread on top of Ultimate Keto Buns, Healthy Low-carb Bagels or Low-carb "Rye" bread.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:30:10.