No-Bake Keto Cheese cake
- 200 grams cheese (Creame)
- 100 grams strawberries ,
- 100 grams almonds ,
- 40 grams walnuts ,
- 30 grams amul butter (Creame)
- 4 teaspoons stevia powder (Creame)
- 1/2 inch stevia (Creame)
- sweetener (according to your taste and preference)
- Weigh the almonds and grind them, till a fine powder is obtained.; Put this almond powder in a mixing bowl.; Next weigh the walnuts and grind them too.; Add them to the mixing bowl with grounded almonds.; Now add the sweetener to the bowl and mix it well; Measure the butter and melt it in the microwave.; Add the butter to the mixing bowl and make a fine paste.; Now take four glasses or bowls and divide the crumb equally in these glasses.; Press it lightly and let them chill in the fridge.; Measure and wash the strawberries and put them in a food processor.; Add the sweetener and blend till a fine puree is formed.; Now add the cream cheese, ensure that it has been lying on the kitchen counter for an hour or so.; Once the cream cheese blends well, measure the hung curd and add that too.; Taste the mixture once for sweetness and blend till a fine, fluffy paste is formed.; Divide the strawberry mixture in four bowls and allow it to chill for at least an hour in the fridge.; Serve chilled!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:38.