Easy Lemon Fat Bombs
- 7 1/8 ounces coconut butter (softened, 200g - you can make your own)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil (softened, 200g - you can make your own)
- 2 lemon (organic,
- 20 drops stevia extract (softened, 200g - you can make your own)
- 1 pinch salt (softened, 200g - you can make your own)
- Zest the lemons and make sure the coconut butter and coconut oil are softened (room temperature). It's better if you use a very fine grater to avoid having large pieces of lemon peel in the fat bombs. Make sure you use organic, unwaxed lemons in this recipe. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make sure the lemon zest and stevia are distributed evenly. You can use clear, lemon or coconut stevia drops. If you prefer a sweeter and less bitter taste (may be caused by too much stevia), use 2-4 tablespoons or powdered Erythritol instead. Fill each mini muffin paper cup, or silicone candy mold with ~ 1 tbsp of the coconut mixture and place on a tray that will fit in the fridge. Place in the fridge for 30-60 minutes or until solid. When done, keep refrigerated. Coconut oil and coconut butter get soft at room temperature. Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:29:42.