Chocolate Almond Butter Fat Bomb
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate (approx 56g)
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon stevia (approx 56g)
- Use a water bath or a microwave to melt the chocolate, stirring continuously to avoid burning.Spread half of the melted chocolate in the silicone molds and let it chill in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remember to cover the sides of the molds.
- Start making the filling of the fat bombs.
- Toss in all the ingredients in a mixer.
- Put in a decent amount if sweetener just to taste.
- Blend until creamy and uniform.Prepare the silicone forms and pour the filling in.
- Leave enough space for the top layer of chocolate.If necessary, heat the remaining half of the melted chocolate.
- Seal the fat bombs with the melted chocolate by pouring it on top of the filling, covering it completely.
- Freeze for around 40 minutes until fully set.Simply unmold and enjoy cold.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:02.