Low Carb Pumpkin Cookies with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted & slightly cooled)
- 1 eggs (med-large
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons pumpkin (melted & slightly cooled)
- vanilla frosting mix
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- 9/16 cup cream cheese
- In a medium bowl, place 11⁄4 cups of LC-Pumpkin Cookie Mix.Add butter, vanilla, egg and pumpkin.Mix just until combined.Preheat oven to 375° F and grease or spray the chilled cookie sheet.Drop 6 equal spoonfuls onto the sheet, and form into desired cookie shapes.Place cookie sheet on the oven’s highest rack level.Bake for 14-15 minutes.Cool on wire rack.Frost and Enjoy!Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting: In a bowl, place ⅓ cup of LC-Vanilla Frosting Mix.
- Add 1 Tbsp water and the vanilla, mixing thoroughly.
- Next whip in the cream cheese, blend by hand, and then with a mixer if desired for a smoother consistency.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:53.