Chocolate & Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies
- 1 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter ,
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract ,
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 2 cups coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons butter (unsweetened)
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone baking mat. In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, vanilla extract, melted butted, coconut flake and cocoa powder and stir until well combined. (If you like your cookies a little sweeter, feel free to add 1-2 teaspoons Stevia). Scoop batter onto your prepared baking sheet. Use the back of the spoon to gently shape each scoop into into a 3" cookie. Place in freezer for 30 minutes to set. Store in an airtight container in the freezer. Recipe Notes Note: Nutrition information is a rough estimate only; actual values will vary based on the exact ingredients used and amount of recipe prepared. Nutrition Facts Chocolate & Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies (with VIDEO) Amount Per Serving Calories 306 Calories from Fat 243 % Daily Value* Total Fat 27g 42% Saturated Fat 12g 60% Cholesterol 6mg 2% Sodium 178mg 7% Potassium 238mg 7% Total Carbohydrates 10g 3% Dietary Fiber 2g 8% Sugars 4g Protein 9g 18% Vitamin A 1.4% Calcium 1.6% Iron 5.9% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:47:56.