Flourless Keto Chocolate Cookies (Low Carb, Paleo, Vegan)
- 1 cup nuts (chocolate, or seed butter of choice homemade or store bought)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 large eggs (chocolate, or seed butter of choice homemade or store bought)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate protein powder (chocolate, or seed butter of choice homemade or store bought)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (chocolate, or seed butter of choice homemade or store bought)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking tray with parchment paper or set aside a silicone baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine all your ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Using your hands, form cookie dough into small golf-sized balls.
- Place on the lined cookie sheet or baking sheet.
- Use the palm of your hands and press lightly- Do not press into an entire cookie shape so they remain quite thick.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges become just cooked.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the sheet for 20 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Recipe Notes * For the vegan/egg-free version, swap the egg for 3-4 tablespoons of ground chia seed- Start with 3 tablespoons and increase to 4 if too thin.
- Cookies can be kept in a sealed container for up to a week.
- They taste fantastically refrigerated and last for 2 weeks.
- They are also freezer friendly.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:33:01.