Lemon Cheesecake Chocolate Fat Bombs
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Swerve Sweetener (or any sweetener of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- food coloring (or any sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate (or any sweetener of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Put all of the cheesecake ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Stir continuously until uniform and creamy.
- Pour the batter into a decorating squeeze bottle.
- Start making the chocolate mixture by melting the chocolate over a double boiler.
- Mix in the coconut oil and stir well to create a homogeneous mixture.Pour ⅓ of this chocolate mix on silicone molds.
- Spread on all sides of the molds.
- Refrigerate for a couple of minutes until set.Fill the molds with the cheesecake batter.
- Enclose the fat bombs with the leftover chocolate mix.
- Fill up to the rim of the molds to cover completely.Replace in the fridge for half an hour.When set and ready, simply unmold and serve cold.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:12.