Lemon Cheesecake Chocolate Fat Bombs
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil ,
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter ,
- 4 ounces cream cheese ,
- 1 teaspoon Swerve Sweetener (or any sweetener of your choice),
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice ,
- food coloring (or any sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate (or any sweetener of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Put all of the cheesecake ingredients in a mixing bowl. Stir continuously until uniform and creamy. Pour the batter into a decorating squeeze bottle. Start making the chocolate mixture by melting the chocolate over a double boiler. Mix in the coconut oil and stir well to create a homogeneous mixture.Pour ⅓ of this chocolate mix on silicone molds. Spread on all sides of the molds. Refrigerate for a couple of minutes until set.Fill the molds with the cheesecake batter. Enclose the fat bombs with the leftover chocolate mix. Fill up to the rim of the molds to cover completely.Replace in the fridge for half an hour.When set and ready, simply unmold and serve cold.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:12.