Keto Cheesecake Tarts
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 12 ounces cream cheese (melted)
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar (melted)
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and start off by combining your melted butter with almond flour and mixing until it’s crumbly, but combined.
- Line a muffin tin with paper or silicone cupcake liners and press about 1-2 teaspoons of your almond flour crust mixture into each liner.
- Let these crusts bake in the oven for about 5-8 minutes or until you see they’ve turned golden brown.
- To make the cheesecake filling, beat 12 oz.
- of cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until soft and then add in 1 egg.
- Mix to combine.
- Then add ¼ cup of erythritol, or your favorite low carb sweetener, and mix.
- Next, add 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice and ¼ tsp of salt and mix one last time.
- Spoon your cheesecake filling onto the baked crusts and bake for about 20 minutes.
- The cheesecakes will have risen and be set, yet slightly jiggly on top.
- Let them cool on the counter for about 10 minutes and then top each one with a teaspoon of sugar-free jam.
- We used strawberry, but any flavor will work! Then add some fresh fruit over that.
- We used 3 blueberries for each mini cheesecake.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:47:45.