Egg Muffin Breakfast – Keto Low-Carb Cups
- 5 large eggs ,
- 1/4 pound cooked ham (diced)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (diced)
- 1 tomatoes (seeded and diced),
- 1/2 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 scallions (sliced),
- salt ,
- cracked black pepper ,
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning ,
- 1/2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease a 6 count muffin pan with oil or non-stick cooking spray. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, crack in eggs and whisk together with salt and black pepper. 2. Stir in tomato, bell pepper, ham, scallion, cheddar cheese, Italian seasoning and red chili pepper flakes (if using). Divide evenly into muffin cups filling each about 2/3 full. Top with more ham and cheese if you like. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until set. Allow to cool a bit and serve immediately, or enjoy cold. Note: The recipe is versatile enough so you can customize with what you have on hand in the refrigerator!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:24.