Egg Muffin Breakfast – Keto Low-Carb Cups
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 pound cooked ham (diced)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (diced)
- 1 tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 scallions (sliced)
- cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Grease a 6 count muffin pan with oil or non-stick cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, crack in eggs and whisk together with salt and black pepper.
- Stir in tomato, bell pepper, ham, scallion, cheddar cheese, Italian seasoning and red chili pepper flakes (if using).
- Divide evenly into muffin cups filling each about 2/3 full.
- Top with more ham and cheese if you like.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until set.
- Allow to cool a bit and serve immediately, or enjoy cold.
- Note: The recipe is versatile enough so you can customize with what you have on hand in the refrigerator!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:24.