Cream Cheese Dark Chocolate Keto Fudge
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup butter
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate (can add 2 ounces to up flavor)
- 1 cup almond butter (can add 2 ounces to up flavor)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Swerve Sweetener (or Sukrin Melis
- 1 teaspoon stevia (can add 2 ounces to up flavor)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (can add 2 ounces to up flavor)
- Instructions Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt together butter, and baking chocolate over medium heat.
- Add almond butter (or peanut butter/sunbutter) and blended in with an electric mixer.
- Then, blend in the cream cheese with an electric mixer.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining dry ingredients.
- Blend with an electric mixer to combine as well as possible.
- Then, blend in vanilla extract
- Spread mixture into prepared pan evenly.
- Chill in refrigerator until set.
- Recipe Video
- Recipe Notes 1 teaspoon of stevia concentrated powder is equivalent to about 1 cup of sugar if you'd like to use another low carb sweetener.
- If you notice some oil separation, it will be okay once mixture cools.
- You can try adding a tablespoon of heavy cream and see if that helps the mixture blend together better.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:35.