Low Carb Chocolate Muffins
- 1/2 cup peanut flour (We Use This!)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (We Use This!)
- 1 ounce cocoa (We Use This!)
- 1 ounce chocolate (We Use This!)
- 1/4 cup erythritol (We Use This!)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (We Use This!)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (We Use This!)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Start by combining dry ingredients.
- Thoroughly mix peanut flour, cocoa powder, erythritol, baking powder and salt.In a separate bowl combine heavy cream and butter with a hand mixer.Once combined add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined.Add all of the bakers chocolate and HALF of the Lilly's chocolate and fold together.Scoop into muffin tins and top with the remaining Lilly's chocolate.Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Test with a toothpick.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:41.