Keto Strawberry Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener (powdered)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter (powdered)
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries (powdered)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 1/2 teaspoons gelatin (powdered)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener (powdered)
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream (powdered)
- Shortbread Crust: In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, sweetener, and salt.
- Stir in melted butter until dough comes together and resembles coarse crumbs.
- Turn out into a glass or ceramic pie plate.
- Press firmly with fingers into bottom and up sides.
- Use a flat bottomed glass or measuring cup to even out the bottom.
- Freeze while making the filling.
- Strawberry Cream Filling: In a blender or a food processor, puree the strawberries with the water.
- Transfer to a medium saucepan and whisk in the gelatin.
- Set over medium low heat and bring to just a simmer, whisking to dissolve the gelatin.
- Let cool 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream, sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Beat until it holds stiff peaks.
- Pour in cooled strawberry mixture and beat until blended.
- Spoon into the prepared crust and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
- Garnish with dollops of whipped cream and fresh berries.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:41:19.