Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Baked in Pressure Cooker
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (or desired sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons butter (or desired sweetener)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (or desired sweetener)
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia powder (or desired sweetener)
- 1/2 teaspoon monk fruit (or desired sweetener)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 large eggs (or desired sweetener)
- 2 large egg yolks (or desired sweetener)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces baking chocolate (or desired sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Instructions Crust: Line bottom of 7" push or springform pan with parchment paper cut to size.
- In medium bowl, combine all dry crust ingredients then stir in melted butter.
- Press into bottom of prepared pan.
- Filling: In food processor (or use electric mixer with large bowl), blend the cream cheese with the sweeteners and cocoa powder.
- Blend in large egg, then blend in egg yolks.
- Blend in sour cream, heavy cream, melted chocolate, and vanilla extract.
- Scrape sides of processor or bowl as needed.
- Pour cream cheese mixture on top of crust in pan.
- Smooth top with rubber spatula.
- Place rack in pressure cooker, then add in 1.5 cups of water.
- Make a foil sling and place over rack making sure ends are long enough to extend top of pressure cooker.
- Place cheesecake pan over sling and cover loosely with foil to prevent condensate dripping on top.
- Fold tops of sling loosely over cheesecake.
- Cover pressure cooker and set to maximum pressure for 20 minutes.
- When time is up, allow pot to sit for 15 minutes at natural pressure release.
- Open lid and use sling to lift cheesecake out and move to cooling rack.
- Allow to cool for an hour or so, then refrigerate for a couple hours before removing side of pan.
- For best results, the cheesecake should be allowed to sit overnight in the refrigerator.
- Serve close to room temperature for a softer texture.
- Each slice is really filling.
- Cutting into smaller slices with reduce carb and calorie counts.
- The stevia and monk fruit sweeteners can be replaced with 3/4 cup Swerve (or equivalent sweetener) if desired.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:35.