Keto Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream-For-1
- 110 grams full fat coconut milk (or heavy cream, whipped*)
- 50 grams avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract (or heavy cream, whipped*)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice (or heavy cream, whipped*)
- sea salt (or heavy cream, whipped*)
- 4 tablespoons xylitol sweetener (or heavy cream, whipped*)
- 45 grams chocolate chips (or heavy cream, whipped*)
- If your coconut milk has the solids and liquids separated, pop it in a quick water bath until everything just comes together.
- Be sure it's back at room temp before blending.
- Add coconut milk, avocado, vanilla extract, peppermint extract, lemon juice, salt and sweetener to a blender (immersion blenders work amazing here!) and blend until creamy smooth.
- Adjust sweetness and minty-ness to taste.
- Place in a sealable container (or fat bomb moulds!) and freeze until set, about 2 hours (less for the mini bombs).
- If freezing overnight, leave out at room temp for 10-20 mins before indulging.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:13:53.