Salted Caramel Panna Cotta
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1 unflavored gelatin (sachet)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup caramels
- Let your cream heat up in a saucepan with a sachet of gelatin and erythritol.
- Don't let the cream boil or even simmer.
- You want a gentle heat to help dissolve the gelatin.
- Use a silicone whisk to stir.
- When the gelatin and erythritol is dissolved, add vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Grease a few ramekins, tea cups, glasses or bowls and wipe the excess with a paper towel.
- Carefully pour or ladle your panna cotta mixture into your containers and chill, preferably overnight, but at least 2 hours.
- For this recipe, we decided to use our 3 ingredient Keto Caramel.
- You can either eat the panna cotta straight out of your container, or flip it onto a plate for it to retain the mold's shape.
- To do this, run a thin, sharp knife along the edges of the panna cotta and flip onto a plate.
- If ti's still a little stuck, wedge the knife into the side of the panna cotta while upside down (this will break the suction it's got).
- Once you're ready to serve, pour about 2 tablespoons of caramel over top the panna cotta and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:34:01.