Real Salt & Almond (Keto, Paleo, Sugar-free)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted, or mac nut oil or softened butter)
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener (granulated sweetener)
- 1/3 cup nut milk (melted, or mac nut oil or softened butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond meal (melted, or mac nut oil or softened butter)
- 1 tablespoon gelatin (melted, or mac nut oil or softened butter)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt (melted, or mac nut oil or softened butter)
- 2 almonds (Lily's Dark Chocolate
- Pre heat oven to 325F convection (or 350F bake).In a medium bowl, whisk egg until frothy.Keep whisking as you add in the oil, vanilla and sweetener.Mix well.Add in the almond meal, baking soda, salt and gelatin.Whisk to combine the dry ingredients.Then combine the wet and dry ingredietnts with a spatula until the dough is crumbly.Add in the milk, mix well until the dough comes together again.Once the dough is moist, chop the chocolate into small pieces and fold it in.Shape 1 inch balls with the dough, place them 2 inches apart on a sheet pan liked with parchment paper.Gently flatten the cookies with the palm of your hand or the back of a spoon.Bake 15 minutes or until the base of the cookies turn golden brown.Remove from oven, let cool for ten minutes.Enjoy!Makes about 20 cookies.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:33:40.