Keto Chcocolate Ice Cream And The Ketogenic Cookbook Giveaway
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (I used organiccoconut milkinstead)
- 1/4 cup oil (I used organiccoconut milkinstead)
- 4 eggs (large organic)
- 4 egg yolks (I used organiccoconut milkinstead)
- 1 vanilla beans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener (powdered erythriol OR I used ¼ cup confectioners)
- 1 teaspoon stevia (I used organiccoconut milkinstead)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a blender, place the coconut oil, almond or coconut milk, MCT oil, whole eggs, yolks, vanilla seeds, (or extract), erythriol or Swerve, stevia if you use it, cocoa powder and salt.Blend on high for about a minute until very smooth and creamy.Put in your ice cream maker and proceed following manufacturer's instructions.Serve with Chcocolate Sauce, recipe from The Ketogenic Cookbook, or with the original Cherry Glaze form the book as well.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:51.