Kelp Noodles With Avocado Pesto (low carb, gluten free, nut free, raw)
- 1 hass avocado
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves (fresh)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 package kelp noodles
- Thoroughly rinse the kelp noodles, and then soak them in water for at least 30 minutes.
- After a few minutes of soaking, it's easier to break them apart from the clump, so that they're more manageable and soak more easily.
- While the noodles are soaking, combine all of the pesto ingredients in a blender or food processor, and blitz until smooth.
- I like to leave little bits of leaves showing and not pulverize it into oblivion, but the choice is yours! After the thirty minutes, drain the noodles and add 1/4 cup of pesto per 1 bag of noodles.
- The pesto recipe makes packages of noodles worth of sauce! Mix the noodles and the pesto really well, top with whatever you'd like, and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:49.