Keto Chilli Con Carne - Beef Chilli
- 500 grams minced beef (Ground Beef)
- 100 grams onions
- 200 grams tomatoes (Ground Beef)
- 75 grams green pepper (Ground Beef)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 200 grams bacon (Ground Beef)
- 200 grams white mushrooms
- 100 grams spinach
- fresh oregano
- fresh coriander
- salt (to Taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 beef stock cubes
- olive oil
- 500 milliliters water
- Fry the bacon from a cold pan so that the fat renders out.
- Add some olive oil to speed up the process Once most of the fat has rendered then add in the onions and fry.
- Add the garlic once the onions turn translucent As the garlic turns slightly brown add in the green peppers Add in the beef along with all the dry seasoning and cook Add in the tomatoes,mushrooms and spinach Add the stock cube and water Cook down for 10 minutes Add in the fresh oregano and coriander Reduce on the stove if required Serve with Sour cream and fresh avacado.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:07.