Keto Bulletproof Peppermint Mocha
- 5 grams cocoa powder
- 14 grams chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (or xylitol
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract (or xylitol, to taste)
- 1 tablespoon butter (or xylitol, to taste)
- 5 almonds (or hazelnuts
- 350 milliliters hot water
- 1 jigger espresso
- whipped cream (or xylitol, to taste)
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- It will likely take a couple runs to grind all the chia seeds fully.
- Serve with (plenty!) whipped cream and sprinkled with peppermint 'sugar'.
- NOTE: Be VERY careful when opening a high speed blender with a hot liquid, as it may create a vacuum.
- And if using a NutriBullet or similar device, keep in mind that you should not put scalding hot water in it.
- Keep it warm and blend it only for 10 seconds at a time, allowing the pressure to release every time.
- If need be, reheat (safety comes first!).
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:14:03.