Low Carb Mini Raspberry Souffle w/ Molten Chocolate Center
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 6 teaspoons Truvía® na (Sweetner*)
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 ounce dark chocolate (Sweetner*)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees with a rack in the center.Puree the raspberries and press through a fine sieve to get all of the seeds out.
- Add 1 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute and set aside.Beat egg whites until thickened and start sprinkling the remaining sugar substitute into them until all of it has been added and you have stiff glossy peaks.Grease 6 small ramekins with butter.Fold ⅓ of the egg whites into the raspberry puree (I totally hear Prince singing Raspberry Beret every time I type that!) very gently.
- Once mixed, fold the raspberry puree mixture back into the remaining egg whites and fold again until there are no streaks of pink left.Gently scoop some souffle mixture into the ramekins until half full.
- Divide the chocolate between the ramekins and then fill to the top with souffle mixture.
- Place ramekins on a cookie sheet with at least a few inches between them and put on the center rack in the oven.
- Bake for 9 minutes until golden brown and puffed up.
- Serve IMMEDIATELY!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:45.